As with most projects, it is difficult to estimate the time it will take without knowing exactly what is involved. However from experience, we know that kitchens typically take between 1 week and 4 weeks to complete. That equates to between £750 and £3,000 in labour costs excluding any travel costs.
Whenever possible, we will leave you with hot and cold water, working heating, plumbing and appliances. Obviously there will be times when services are disrupted - we will let you know in advance when this will happen and for how long.
Works in a kitchen could be expected to include :
• Stripping out existing units • Installing new Kitchen units
• Removing wall and floor tiles • Installing new work surfaces
•Making good walls and floors • Installing new appliances
• Re-wiring for new appliances, sockets and switches • Tiling walls
• Re-plumbing for new kitchen units, appliances and central heating • Laying new floors
• Replacing lighting • Decorating
Have a look at the Kitchen photos on the Gallery page to give you an idea of some of our projects.